The problem with cancer is that people don’t want to know about it until a doctor tells you, “You have cancer.” I know because it happened to us.
I had absolutely NO idea what cancer or chemotherapy meant until we discover cancer in our 2 year old foster son. We received medical advice without knowing anything about this disease-and subsequently faced this tough decision as ignorant parents.
We do research and it is amazing. The oncology team states that our son has a 2-5% chance of survival, and chemotherapy is discussed. We didn’t know to ask about other options. But 2-5% are horrible odds and chemo is expensive at more than $100,000.
The goal is to share several options for treating cancer so that you can discuss this with your medical team.
These treatments have been documented as viable options. I’ll give a brief, layman’s explanation about each. But you have to do the research for yourself and discuss with your medical team. This list is intended to save you a few steps and give you a resource we would have appreciated.
Cancer Treatment List:
- Dr.Burzynski Peptide Approach-Doctor from Poland, discovered success in studies against cancer during the 1970s; uses healthy human peptides.
- Gerson Juice Diet– practiced in Tijuana, Mexico successfully in a hospital and San Diego, CA in an institute. This is a plan to juice and starve cancer cells. Want some testimonial? Look at this film.
- German Freeze Method– clinics also located in America, treatments for 30 years with systemic treatment usage including hypothermia.
- Cowan Holistic Approach-systemic and bio-individual approach from a Natural Medical doctor who has found tremendous success.
- Dr. Gonzales Metabolic Method, Natural Medical Doctor who evaluates metabolic type and treats systemically with a customized plan. He uses enzymes, enemas, supplements and more, with tremendous success. Search you tube and listen to his lectures, but be awake; he is fast and brilliant.
- Essential Oils. The research is vast. Find oils with less synthetics which are more effective! Here is a study on some oils that work well. Source As part of the volunteer work through our non-profit, we give effective essential oils to the foster kids and it works great. The link for my site with the oils we use also supports our nonprofit work for foster children.
- Chemotherapy- The most widely accepted approach, but discuss with your doctor your risks and choices.
Certainly, choose to eat healthy whatever method you choose.
Be aware that the foods you eat are very important in this time.
- When administering chemotherapy, the nurse comes into the room with a hazmat suit. They must be cautious in case this toxin spills.
- For radiation, metal protective vests are worn with doors thicker than Fort Knox.
Risks Exists with Every Treatment
Don’t let anyone bully you on any approach. This is truly a personal decision, because you have to live with the decision. We are bio-individually created and therefore, unique.
We know survivors of cancer from all of the above approaches.
Eat right- It’s your fuel and natural medicine
Exercise- It is a natural detox, and
Believe in your Treatment- Discuss collaboratively with your doctor, and
Be Mentally Positive- there is power in believing.