Adult talk here…we all have to eliminate parasites at some point. That’s why we all need to know…
How to Eliminate Parasites Naturally
Although this is a tough piece of information, we need to understand this is a normal balance-act. When we eat organic, minimize eating out, and clean our home naturally…our immune systems are strong, but somehow we find preventative care necessary to eliminate parasites.
In a class I once took, the teacher stated that Parasites are evil! They can’t survive unless they have a good host. So of course, parasites love organic healthy hosts…ugh! When I began to help others through Nutritional Therapy, it was shocking how many of us have parasites at some time or another.
We wash and soak our fruit (and all produce!) very well using 2 drops of lemon oil in a sink full of the cleanest water.
The “AHA” on Parasites
The biggest thing I’ve personally experienced is that…Anything can Cause Anything! I’ve seen someone who couldn’t walk well with joint pain get better in 1 week and walk normally once we removed parasites. In many children we have experienced first hand a child’s behavior dramatically improved by removing parasites. The list goes on. And yes, we do inspect the poo in the confines of a toilet.
We certainly do not want to talk about it too much, so let’s just get rid of them, shall we?!
There are many ways to eliminate parasites, but in this article, we will share a family practice we keep almost daily, to rid the intestinal gut of parasites. This is a gentle aid and targeted. Papaya will not kill off good bacteria like Silver which is a very effective antibiotic. Please note: we only use silver in reactive cases; e.g., bad colds or open cuts, and no more than 10 days.
Benefits of Papaya
Papaya, Oh my-a! So yummy and beneficial. But don’t throw away the seeds. The seeds are the magic here. They are potent and have terrific qualities. Be careful not to buy the Hawaiian, which are mostly modified. Get the non-GMO and organic. We get our papaya locally from neighbors or farmer’s markets.
Here are some of the nutritional qualities for the whole papaya fruit:
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 & C
- Aids digestion (papain) to reduce heartburn and indigestion
- Reduces inflammatory bowel disorders
- The leaves are used to tenderize meat
And here are specific benefits of the Papaya Seeds!
- Chinese Medicine states that 1 tsp of papaya seeds detoxify the liver
- Studies show that the seeds are able to help the kidneys remove overwhelming toxins
- The anti-bacterial properties are effective against e.coli, salmonella, and staph infections.
- And wait for it…wait…Papaya Seeds actually eradicate intestinal parasites!!!!
Source: Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Phyllis A. Balch CNC and J Med Food, 2007 Mar;10(1):194-6. Effectiveness of dried Carica papaya seeds against human intestinal parasitosis: a pilot study. Okeniyi JA1, Ogunlesi TA, Oyelami OA, Adeyemi LA.
But I can’t eat the seeds!…you say. Well, actually, you can. Here is a cool trick learned from a trip to Costa Rica where our neighbor taught us not to waste anything! Remember that seeds are much stronger than the fruit, so dashes are very effective in our bodies.
The Treatment – How to Make Papaya Pepper
1. Gather all the seeds from a papaya.
2. Soak them in water with a bit of salt on a cookie sheet over night or about 7 hours. (this will remove any stringy fiber pieces as well)
3. Drain the water and spread the seeds back on the cookie sheet
4. Place in the oven at 170º F
5. They should be ready after 4-5 hours. (should look like hard crinkled peppercorns!)
We simply put the seeds in a grinder like this one. And voila!
It has a very gentle taste, almost like a sweet black pepper. We put it on everything including this which also detoxifies your body naturally.
Hope you enjoy recovering with Real Food.
Latest posts by Mandy (see all)
- 3 Ways to Thrive With Your Farmer, Family, and Children. - May 23, 2017
- Why We Use Mineral Salt and How We Make it Fun! - May 19, 2017
- How to Make The Best Fried Foods; Corn Dogs - April 25, 2017