Super Easy and Delicious Turkey Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Cup
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and turkey bacon adds that crunchy yum. After seven to eight hours of sleep, the fast is over. Waking up hungry, breakfast is the start to the day, and we need a hearty meal to keep up with the hard work of a construction business , volunteer work, nutritional clinic work, and a family.
As I provide a balance of foods for optimal health for kids with a delicious punch, this turkey bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast cup is a recipe that is fast, fun and easy! With the morning-rush factor, this is a morning version of the convenient casserole concept. Incorporating a balance of foods, this recipe contains; protein, healthy fat, and veggies. These foods are co-factors and when eaten together more absorption of nutrients occurs.
You can modify to your preferences but I have attached our ingredients. We genuinely try to be organic and kosher to capture the best physical and spiritual nature of food, so feel free to change up the ingredients to fit your lifestyle.
- 1 turkey bacon per person (can prepare in advance)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 tsp coconut oil per person
- Slice of brie cheese per person (optional)
- Place turkey in a broiler pan for 10 minutes on low broil
- Grease muffin pans for the number of servings
- Chop parsley and cilantro
- Remove turkey from oven and cut in half
- Place 2 halves of turkey bacon crisscross in each muffin cup
- Place a teaspoon of the greens on top
- Gently crack an egg and drop whole on top of greens
- Place a slice of brie cheese on top
- Place a tsp of butter or coconut oil on top
- Bake in the oven at 350 F for 15-20 or until cheese is melted and egg whites (albumin) is cooked.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve.
This is such a fun and yummy breakfast our family enjoys. We hope you will enjoy this too!